<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Stripes and Lemon

Sunday, April 13, 2014

What I Wore: Stripes and Lemon









I have to admit, I felt very chic walking around Sliema with my River Island yellow snakeskin clutch and my Boohoo bowler hat. That's until a gust of wind welcomed my exit from The Point which made me feel like the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, trying to hold her red hat while juggling cute baby George on the other hand. I'm certain there was a 150% less gracefulness from my end. 

I think everybody needs a touch of yellow in their lives this Spring. It instantly sparkles up your outfit and it makes me feel a little bit brighter. Summer is on the way! Also, this is what I wore to the Coccinelle event (here) and the introduction of FAITH shoes and bags at Debenhams (post coming soon!).

Don't forget to like my Facebook page (here) for sneak peaks, updates and posts! 

Lyn xxx

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2014 at 2:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faith stuff are TO DIE FOR! ;-)

 
At April 14, 2014 at 2:51 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

I know!! A post is coming up later this afternoon/ tomorrow morning :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home