<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Spotted: Mellow Yellow

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spotted: Mellow Yellow

Sometimes, I associate colours with an experience and the following memory is what comes attached with the shade yellow. I remember the day my mum came home with my first yellow top. When I look back at my younger years, I don't consider myself being an adventurous person with regard to my clothing choices. I always went for the safer options and this yellow top seemed anything but safe. However, I remember feeling so pretty and elegant while twirling in this yellow cami top.

I admit, I have a very limited section in my wardrobe dedicated to this colour but I bet it won't stay like that for very long. I am falling head over heels with this colour. It doesn't have to be a bright yellow to attract that little extra bit of attention. Pastel yellow is looking gorgeous in my books too!

Here's some inspiration to get you in the sunny mood :)







And here are two of my favourite yellow pieces which are just a click away from Asos and Boohoo! Go on! Add that little extra sunshine to your outfit :)






I'm sure I'll be posting an outfit with my yellow inspired addition soon enough!

Lyn xxx 

  

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2014 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! I'm so obsessed with yellow right now: http://formersize6.blogspot.com/2014/02/lemon-topping.html

x mar.s.

 
At March 19, 2014 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Same here! Those blazers on your blog post are absolutely divine <3!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home