<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: It's All About the Blazer

Monday, April 7, 2014

What I Wore: It's All About the Blazer

Hey guys! 

So yesterday I planned on taking pictures of my outfit but we were super late (as always) and that plan quickly drifted away. However, as soon as I arrived home, I laid all my clothes on the floor to snap quick shots to show you what I wore. I am very aware that Mondays are normally my outfit-post days but since I'm very busy with Uni stuff, I really don't have time for any more. Hopefully, this will change in the upcoming summer months :D 








Since we were informed yesterday that River Island will re-open in Malta at Tigne Point, I got a little inspired by this blazer. It is one of my favourite statement pieces that I currently own. When I opened the package for the first time, I thought I would look like a circus monkey. Despite the dark navy blue background shade, it is very colourful and I admit, it was a bit tricky figuring out what to pair it up with. But it's very simple once you get the hang of it. I decided to wear these kind of prints with very basic items. The sole focus should be on the blazer so I try not to steal it's spotlight with statement necklaces or bold make-up. I'm really looking forward to searching for some similar patterns with a more summery feel to them.

I also tried a lot of new make-up products from the huge order that I got from MUA, so expect review posts soon!

Lyn xxx  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home