<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Review: MUA Matte Lipstick, Wild Berry

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: MUA Matte Lipstick, Wild Berry

Hey guys!

I promised reviews so here goes my first MUA product review :) One of the lipsticks that I bought was the MUA Matte Lipstick in the shade Wild Berry. It looked lovely on the website and I love dark colours on my lips and I can still get away with them since we haven't fully transitioned to summer clothes as yet. From my first initial look, it looked very much like my most loved Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade 005 Crush Beguin. 




The first swatch is with one swipe while the second one is with three swipes.

However, I was slightly disappointed since it wasn't as dark as I expected it to be but...wait for it! I still liked the way it looked. It's a kind of berry colour (hence the name) with a red-ish undertone to it. You have to apply it several times on your lips for a full plump colour. I found that three times is enough to take the shade that I want it to. I applied the Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in the shade 150 Pink Twice, to give it more of a glossy look.  



It stayed on for quite a long time as well- for about 4 hours, to say the least. Most importantly, it did not crack up on the lips. I hate this and I end up feeling soo embarrassed when I go and check my make-up and find a horrendous mess on my lips! UGHHH! Thankfully (to me and to everyone I encountered during the day) Wild Berry was not responsible for this kind of mess! 

Despite the gloss being long gone, the actual colour of Wild Berry is still visible. 

The price is divine! I mean for the price (£1), who can complain?! I can buy the whole set and it will not even begin to cover one of the expensive brand lipsticks. Get your very own MUA Matte Lipstick in Wild Berry through here 

What do you think? Have you tried any of the MUA Matte Lipsticks?

Lyn xxx

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2014 at 2:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love MUA. Though I stocked up from Collection when I was in London and for similar prices, I think I prefer the Collection ones. Not sure whether you can get Collection online though!=//

 
At April 10, 2014 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

I'm loving everything I bought from MUA especially the bronzer and blushes! I'll check out Collection and try and find them online!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home