<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Braving the White

Monday, March 31, 2014

What I Wore: Braving the White










Hey guys! So yesterday I had two occasions; one being a family lunch at my aunt's house and the other being the KSU Student Fest later on in the evening. I assumed that I would not have time to completely change my outfit from one commitment to the other, which is the reason why I wore such a basic yet, very versatile outfit. 

The pictures above show the full outfit for the evening activity. I wore the same outfit for lunch; the difference being in the Boohoo dark grey blazer and the gorgeous Mvintage necklace. Instead of the two, I paired the outfit with my River Island light denim jacket and another lovely Mvintage necklace (take a look). Yes, Mvintage necklaces have become my addiction. It is seriously my go-to store (and website) whenever I need to spice up an outfit or simply splurge on a new jewellery piece to add to my never-ending collection. 

I have finally slipped on the white-inspired outfit wagon. I always thought of myself as the kind who will never wear white shoes but these New Look sandals (found in store or here) are perfect to wear on practically anything; from a denim skirt to a pair of jeans. They are very comfortable and the ideal transition if you don't feel like wearing high heels. I also bought a set of midi-rings from New Look (take a closer look), which I am loving!

Until next time!
Lyn xxx  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home