<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Inspiration: Gossip Girl

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Inspiration: Gossip Girl

Whenever I'm in need of a little inspiration to my outfits or simply want to add that extra pop of colour to what would seem like a dull choice, I always turn to Gossip Girl. If you have never heard of this six season series (WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING?!), drop whatever you're doing and go watch it! RIGHT NOW! Wait, after you finish reading this post..

Nothing should be more important in your life! Before I start drooling on about Chuck Bass and his adorable British accent, this post is obviously fashion-related. Fashion-wise, that series is a masterpiece. In my books, I don't think a series has ever come close to it. Pretty Little Liars is my second favourite (fashion-wise) but nothing comes close to Serena's vibrant summery looks and Blair's gorgeous coats!

Here's some Gossip Girl inspired spring outfits! I MISS GOSSIP GIRL SO MUCH!






 







You know you love me :)

Lyn xxx

2 Comments:

At March 26, 2014 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Lost in Love said...

Used to love watching GG for outfit ideas! So sad it's over :(

 
At March 26, 2014 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Same here! I miss it so badly sometimes!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home