<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Review: Anatomicals Botanical Purifying Tea Tree Face Mask

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Review: Anatomicals Botanical Purifying Tea Tree Face Mask

Hey guys!

Review posts today! I am so behind on the items I want to rave about and review but I decided to start with the most recent beauty-related item that I tried this week. This is the Anatomicals Off with their (black and white) head, Botanical Purifying Tea Tree Face Mask. I know, long name right?! So, I'll make it easier for you to look for it. You can buy it on this tea tree face mask through here or in a pack of two with another mask with an equally long name (Pose. Pose. Pose. for the close up pose, nothing beats rose, Botanical Hydrating Rose Face Mask) through here.




I've been having a tough few days lately and just as I was going to lay on my bed on Friday evening, close my eyes and think about anything but my thesis deadline and final exams, I remembered that I have a few face masks that I want to try out. Perfect time to put one of them through the test. And this face mask passed with flying colours! 

This mask is a cloth mask which is an added bonus for me since those are my favourite kind of masks. It claims to 'deliver unsurpassed moisture and nourishment to your skin' and I can safely say that it does just that. After a few minutes, you can actually feel a refreshing sense on your face. I was so relaxed for those twenty minutes that I actually dozed off for a couple of minutes until my phone rang, buzzing me back to reality. 

Since it was a cloth mask, it was very easy to apply and take off. The best thing about this mask is that I could still feel a refreshing feeling on my face the next day. 

Definitely the best twenty minutes of the day! If you're feeling super stressed, I guarantee that this mask will be your salvation!

Lyn xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home