<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Still Not Over Quilted Items

Sunday, March 23, 2014

What I Wore: Still Not Over Quilted Items






















Today was one of those days where I wanted to do anything but sit at my desk and study. My boyfriend and I decided to ditch the books and go for a little sight seeing drive. The weather was perfect for it and I have the pictures to prove it. 
Also, I have been obsessed with this quilted Missguided bomber jacket! However, I am quite gutted that my coat-related outfits are slowly fading into the background. 

Make way for Spring :)

   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home