<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Event Post: Sweet Treats Party by Jane Norman and Oasis

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Event Post: Sweet Treats Party by Jane Norman and Oasis

Good morning fellow fashionistas!

I woke up bright and early today since I have a lot of thesis work to catch up on. Today will be quite a boring day compared to what I did yesterday! I was invited by the lovely Aida Cassola to an event held at Jane Norman Valletta.

The store was open to customers with a 20% off their new collection and I wanted to buy EVERYTHING! I'm serious. GO CHECK IT OUT! There is something for everyone; starting from neons and ending with pastel beauties. If you're looking for a formal outfit or a little pop of colour to brighten your day, this is the place to go.

Besides the 20% off fun, there was also a table full of lovely sweet treats to nibble on before and/or after you go in the store. One could also seek advice from Caroline Paris, who was roaming around the store for anyone who needed her brilliant helping hand. Also, upstairs in the Oasis section, there was a gorgeous stand from the Pupa makeup, featuring it's Spring Collection. I have my eye on a lovely palette and some alluring colours from their Lasting Colour Gel nail polishes. Accompanying the stand were Dorianne Mamo and Marija Debattista, showing the new collection and giving great make-up advice when needed.

Yesterday was payday for me and I decided to splurge on two gorgeous tops. I've been so good this month; (almost) keeping my shopping ban till the very end so I think I deserved a treat :) I was also given a little goody bag at the cash point. YAY!

Enjoy some pictures of the event guys and go check out Jane Norman & Oasis' new collection. I assure you, you will not regret it and you definitely will not leave empty handed!



  



The crop top is one of my chosen pieces!



My second purchase was that lovely neon top :) Looking forward to braving the neons!



I have been looking everyone for something like this. It might be my next purchase :)




Pupa Lasting Gel Colours


Pretty pretty palettes! 
Dressing room excitement

Here's what I wore to the event!
Coat- Asos
Dress- Boohoo
Necklace- Mvintage
Shoes- Suiteblanco
Bag- New Look



Goody Bag Fun!
Lyn xxx

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2014 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

loving the colours, and i love the bright yellow eye shadow, wow !!!!!
http://outfittingu.com/look-book-behind-scenes/

 
At March 29, 2014 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

It really is a gorgeous collection!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home