<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Event Post: Coccinelle SS14 Collection

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Event Post: Coccinelle SS14 Collection

Hey guys! 

I was invited to an event organised by the Coccinelle team to showcase their new Summer/ Spring collection. I was in little bag heaven where I wanted to grab everything and run as fast as I can. As most of you already know, I am an accessories whore (no shame) and handbags are definitely one of my greatest weaknesses. 

If you're obsessed with clutch bags (guilty!), this is your place to be. If you love to stand out from the crowd with a bright baby on your hand, Coccinelle will definitely make sure of that. If you're looking for a cute but also a rather professional looking office bag, this SS14 collection will sort out that little dilemma for you. You get the picture! You just cannot go wrong with a Coccinelle bag from this collection. Go check it out for yourself! I stand to be corrected, but I'm positive I won't be!

And if this little standing ovation is not enough to convince you, here are some pictures to prove my point!





  



Lyn xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home