<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: The Clash of the Dots

Sunday, May 4, 2014

What I Wore: The Clash of the Dots












Having a little more time to spare after my thesis release, I decided to experiment with a few old pieces lying at the back of my closet. I woke up with the inspiration to clash patterns. Even though, it's really the same type of pattern, the polka dot sizes vary in size and I thought it would work....did it? 

I really wanted to wear a hat but sadly the windy weather did not succumb to my wishes. Obviously I could not leave the house without my favourite clutch bag at the moment! Nope, still not over it. I have also welcomed another Mvintage gem to my statement necklaces collection. I don't normally opt for such a girly colour but this was just gorgeous and I could not resist! 

Lyn xxx  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home