<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Easter Sunday

Sunday, April 20, 2014

What I Wore: Easter Sunday







Yes, I finally got out of my prison cell room and managed to snap some photos in our back garden before we hurriedly scattered off to enjoy lunch with the family. Although it was a very warm Easter Sunday, it wasn't all that sunny so I thought I'd brighten up someone's life (mainly mine) with my paint stroke top from Zara. Coming to think of it, all my outfit is from Zara except for my shoes. No wonder my pay is starting to fade away quicker every month! 

My favourite new day time clutch made its first appearance on the blog, Stressed But Well Dressed. I just love it and it totally mirrors my life right now HAH! Let me know what you guys think xxx  

4 Comments:

At April 21, 2014 at 7:00 AM , Blogger O said...

Love your outfit !!! I have the same bag :)

www.ofriraban.com

 
At April 21, 2014 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thank you! I'm in love with that bag :)

 
At April 22, 2014 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks so gorgeous!

 
At April 22, 2014 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thanks Char! xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home