<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Review: Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, 46 Berry Potter & Plumbledore

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review: Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer, 46 Berry Potter & Plumbledore

Hey guys!

Ok, I'm lying. This is not what I'm wearing on my nails right now but I tested it out ages ago and I finally found the time to write up a review. The one thing I remember when I applied this Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in the shade 46 Berry Potter & Plumbledore is that everyone was asking my what I was wearing on my nails. It is such a gorgeous nail polish. I have never seen anything like the colour of this shade.




I found this nail polish in my goody bag after attending the Catrice event (read the post here). Being the Harry Potter geek that I am, I was instantly attracted by the name and not just by the gorgeous colour of this nail polish. The blue colour of this shade is visible from every angle. However, there are also shades of purple and grey which are very hard to pick up on camera. It is such a lovely colour when you see it in person since according to where the light hits, you will see a different side to this shade.

I had to apply 3 coats for a full colour but I think it's worth the time! Words are not enough to express how much I adore this nail polish from Catrice. It is definitely one of my favourite shades from their new line! See for yourselves :)



Lyn xxx

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2014 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Claire said...

I was disappointed with this one. The colour was "meh" for me...plus it chipped really quickly. The name, as always with Catrice, is awesome! =)

 
At April 23, 2014 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

I liked it! But yes, I had to apply 3 coats for a full colour since it has quite a thin consistency but in the end, I liked the way it turned out xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home