<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: April Favourites 2014

Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favourites 2014

Hey guys!

Yes, I'm still alive. I apologise for reverting to a long-distance relationship for the last couple of weeks but I can finally say that I submitted my thesis. ONE STEP CLOSER TO GRADUATION. I decided to take a couple of relaxed days since I now have to face the horrifying fact of synoptics and assignments. Which leads me to finally come up with my April favourites! 


Skincare


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- My face is screaming euphoria. This is seriously the best thing I have ever tried! It leaves my face feeling so refreshing that I'm actually starting to look forward to cleansing my face. It removes make-up instantly (even very persistent lipsticks) without no pressure needed. Best thing ever! 



Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream- I love all Good Things products. They smell amazing and are very gentle on the skin. This product, in particular has superfruit extracts of raspberry and lychee. I am very fussy about my under eyes and when I saw this at the supermarket I decided to test it out. I apply this mornings and nights and I can safely say that my under eyes are looking so much better. With the help of this product, they are now constantly moisturised and the puffiness has definitely decreased.



Beauty


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, 040 Rendezvous- Lately, I have been obsessed with an orange lip. I think it is perfect for the spring/summer months. This Revlon baby is just perfect. You can build the colour as bright as you want to and it won't budge for ages. I'm a huge fan of the Revlon balm stains and this is definitely one of my favourites! 



NYX Blush, 02 Dusty Rose- This has moved to my every-day make-up box. Seriously, I use it every single day. It is one of those blush shades where you can use it to obtain a bit of colour on your cheeks but you can still wear it for an every-day make-up kind of look which makes it perfect for Uni/work. I recently bought another NYX blush which I'm also loving. This is the shade 28 Bourgeois Pig which is a lovely summery pink shade. 

Left - Dusty Rose
Right- Bourgeois Pig 

Essence Stay Concealer All-Day 16hr Long Lasting, 10 Natural Beige- I also use this product every day. I bought this from Pavi but please let me know if you're aware of another place which sells this because I'm scared I'll run out soon and my life would literally be over. I am that hooked on this product! It is such a good concealer. It covers my dark under eyes perfectly and gives that extra bit of highlight to brighten up your eyes. Words are not enough to explain my love for this Essence concealer!



Clothing 


Zara Striped top- Well, it is not really a shocker that my first two items are from Zara. I think everyone should own a striped top and I found my perfect match at Zara. It was only 7.95 EUR and it is perfect for a spring/summer look since it is so versatile.  



Zara Stressed But Well Dressed Clutch- This really needs no explanation. It just compliments my life so perfectly (the stressed part slightly taking over the stand more vigorously). It is perfect for daytime as well as night. However, I tend to prefer to wear it during the day. 



New Look Black Buckle Strap Sliders- I totally hated these shoes when I was younger but somehow I'm a huge fan of them now. What I really wanted was the original Birkenstock but after some serious thinking, I decided that I will probably get bored of this trend very quickly and it is not worth the money. So, this New Look version fit the bill. They are so comfortable and they give your outfit that certain laidback look which I love!  



So, that concludes this April favouites post :) I hope you found this helpful and let me know what your April favourites were! 

Until next time!
Lyn xxx   

2 Comments:

At May 5, 2014 at 1:03 AM , Blogger Stella said...

from where did you buy the garnier micellar cleansing water? ive been using the Bioderma one whichis amazing but want to give this a try :)

 
At May 5, 2014 at 2:14 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

I bought it from the Feel Unique website. However, it is out of stock at the moment! I have never tried the Bioderma one but a lot of people are saying that this is a very good dupe for that. It is definitely ine of my favourite products at the moment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home