<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Wishlist: March 2014

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wishlist: March 2014

Hey guys!

So, as most of you are aware, I am currently undergoing a very severe shopping ban. It is killing me and I seriously think I will go crazy by the end of this month. However, it was necessary, since as my happiness level and wardrobe items were increasing, my bank account was drastically decreasing to a point that something had to be done. So here we are!

This shopping ban has left me lusting and wishing for a few items, so I thought I would compile a wishlist for future use :)


1. I fell in love with this Zara printed leather slipper the moment that I laid eyes on it. I picked it up, ready to be the mother of this beautiful baby, but sadly realised that it was a tad too pricey for me at that point in time. I have been dreaming about it ever since! Don't you worry dear, I will be back for you!








2. A compact Tangle Teezer brush would make my life so much easier, especially with the horrible, January-looking weather we are having lately. This is something I can afford (I'm not that broke...YET). However, I know myself well enough to know that if I give in to this little golden beauty, I will buy a whole lot of other things along with it. Into the wishlist it goes!








3. Do I really need to explain myself further? The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is something that I have been craving for since its launching. My birthday is coming up soon (hint hint). Is it wrong that I might be assuming and waiting for a kind soul to hand this gift to me? Yes, it probably is...









4. These jelly sandals are not everyone's cup of tea but I have been seeing them all over the place and I really want to give them a go. I think they would look lovely with a floral dress or skinny jeans. They give off that feminine look which would look even prettier with a lovely summery nail polish on your toes.













5. These Revlon Balm Stains are to die for! I want to buy them all! I already have the one on the further left (Crush/Beguin) and whenever I wear this lipstick, I get so many compliments of how gorgeous this colour is. So yes, I want to have a little Revlon collection of my own in the near future!









This wishlist can go one forever but these are the top five items that I am currently craving. When this shopping ban comes to an end, I will definitely show you guys what I managed to grab from this wishlist. Until then, follow my Facebook pages (here and here) for more updates!

Lyn xxx 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home