<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Monochrome

Monday, March 10, 2014

What I Wore: Monochrome






My boyfriend and I are basically obsessed with going to the cinema, and yesterday we decided to go watch Dallas Buyers Club. With regards to my outfit, I bought that aztec jacket during the first few weeks of the winter season but it kind of got lost and hidden behind a pile of other coats and jackets. I re-discovered it a week ago and I was convinced that I had to wear it before the weather started to warm up. I also wanted to show you guys my new peep-toe wedge boots from New Look as I am in love with them right now!

Lyn xxx


2 Comments:

At March 10, 2014 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous jacket Lynds!

 
At March 10, 2014 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thank you :) xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home