<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Review- Anatomicals ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! Gets that Chap: Day and Night Spot Stick

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Review- Anatomicals ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! Gets that Chap: Day and Night Spot Stick

Hey guys!

So, this is my second Anatomicals review (you can view the first one here) and I can safely say that I'm1 Zap! loving their products immensely! In this blog post, I am going to rave about the product called Zap! Zap Gets that Chap: Day and Night Spot Stick.




Before I tell you how greatly this product has transformed my life, I have to warn you that it is definitely not a miracle worker. What I'm trying to say is, that this will not work on pre-existing spots that you might have on your body. Believe me, I tried it and it did not work. From what you've just heard, this will seem like a bad review but I can assure you, it is not. Here comes the good part! I was determined that this product is doing nothing special until a week ago!

BAM! It works on newly emerging spots! As I said, I was convinced that this product was futile but I decided to test it out for a few more days before tossing it away and I'm so glad that I did as I woke up one morning with an out-of-the-blue spot right in the middle of my forehead which was looking hideous. I applied this cream straight away and VOILA, the next day it was barely visible, until it completely faded away. That is when I figured out exactly how and on which type of spots you have to use this product.

Its packaging comes in a double tube kind of thing, one labelled day and the other labelled night, which you should use accordingly. The day substance is of a lighter shade so you can wear it without anyone realising what you just applied. The night substance has a thicker consistency with a stronger tea tree scent. On its first application, the smell tends to come out as a bit strong but that is until you get used to the scent. And really, you can't complain if it's going to magically remove that horrible zit of your face right?!

Furthermore, it costs only 4.50 euros which is a very affordable price to keep your face clear of spots! If you'd like to ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! that spot away (and really who wouldn't), you can get yours by clicking here.

Lyn xxx  

2 Comments:

At March 6, 2014 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

great review Lyn. Thanks for that.. don't forget to link your blog on a comment on the item page ;)

 
At March 6, 2014 at 5:08 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thanks for the reminder! And thank you for your great products! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home