<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: It's a Paris Thing

Sunday, June 22, 2014

What I Wore: It's a Paris Thing

If you don't follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you wouldn't have witnessed my overflow of 'SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE' photos. I've had a very much needed girls weekend which involved eating more than necessary, trips to our favourite gelateria and a day at the beach with just a bit of too much sun on my skin. 

One word to describe this weekend would definitely be: CHILL. Just how I like it. 









After a day at the beach, we decided to go home, take a shower and meet up for coffee just to make sure that it is really summer. We have nothing to do, we're free! After two days of full relaxation, I still cannot wrap my head around it. 

Lyn xxx 

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2014 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Mrs. L said...

Cute shirt, I love the necklace ;)

M
http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

 
At June 23, 2014 at 2:07 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thank you xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home