<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Event Post: River Island Opening

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Event Post: River Island Opening

Hey guys!

Today was the BIG DAY! River Island is now open at The Point, Sliema. I was soo excited that as from today, I can just go to the store and pick what I like and have it instantly, instead of ordering it online and having to wait at least a week before I can call it mine!

I was quite pleased with the stock as I noticed that most of the website's relatively new items were also brought to Malta. There were too many people to just roam around peacefully in the store but I did manage to pick up a few items and snap a few pictures! I'm sure River Island will be seeing me again soon to treat myself after finishing my final exams.

From neons and prints to gorgeous shoes and stunning bags, you're bound to find something you'd want to grab, pay and run!























Something from the menswear!








Seriously, it's back to the books for me!

Lyn xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home