<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Review: Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish, 323 Don't Be Shy

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review: Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish, 323 Don't Be Shy

Hey guys!

As most of you may know, I was still am very busy with finals and finishing off assignments. I am so looking forward to this Summer! I'm going to make sure that it will be a great one: with a lot of beach days, cocktails and just relaxing because I honestly think I deserve it after this very hectic Uni year. 

And what better way to prepare for the, already hot, summer months than a lovely nail polish? Summer screams toe cleavage and who doesn't want their hands/toes painted in a new colour?! 

The Rita Ora collection from Rimmel contains all the colours you need for the Summer months, verging from the hot colours (bright colours) and the cold colours (pastels). Don't Be Shy is one of the colours in the hot range that I was given a few months ago to try out. As I said, I was pretty busy with exams so that's why I'm a bit late to the party...better late than never!





As you can see, it's a very girly colour which is very unusual for me as I rarely ever wear pink nail polish. However, this colour was so bright and summery that I just had to instantly try it out as soon as I got home from picking it up. I love the packaging; the fact that Rita Ora is showing off her nails, which are painted according to the nail polish colour, makes it all the more chic

These Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polishes really do dry super fast as they claim to do which is a bonus for me as I normally touch up my nail polish just before rushing out of the door! The colour is completely opaque with just two coats and it lasted for a good 4-5 days on my nails.  

If you haven't tried these polishes be sure to check them out! All the pharmacies and supermarkets that stock Rimmel products should have them available. Plus, they're not expensive at all which is great if you're on a tight budget but still want to treat yourself to something special.

These baby and two other colours were also featured in my May Favourites which you can check out by clicking here.

Have you tried any of the Rita Ora nail polishes yet? What do you think?

Lyn xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home