<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Sunday Slouch Day

Monday, May 19, 2014

What I Wore: Sunday Slouch Day








Do you know that feeling where you're so tired that you want to cancel your going-out plans but at the same time you really want to go out because you've been cooped up in your room full of books and study notes for far too long? Yesterday was definitely one of those days which is where my new over-sized New Look blazer came swooping in to my rescue. I got it in a size larger than what I normally wear as I wanted to own a blazer that I can wear for a laid-back effect rather than a smartish one. 

My feet are finally getting used to these Asos leopard print plimsolls after the painful agony they caused me the first time I wore them, ending up with monster blisters at the back of my feet. They are slightly out of my comfort zone since a few years back I wouldn't have ever saw myself wearing leopard print. However, I love how it transforms a plain outfit into something a bit more out there. 

And yes, if you notice an overload of stripes on this blog...I do love my striped t-shirts! 

Lyn xxx   

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2014 at 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this look on you Lyn! I have a similar blazer from Miss Selfridge in black and it's so versatile...even though it's all slouch I wear it with everything from jeans to dresses and it still looks great! =) xxxx

 
At May 19, 2014 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thanks babe :) Exactly! I wanted something comfy yesterday but you can easily pair it up with anything xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home