<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Highlights of a Busy Week

Monday, June 2, 2014

Highlights of a Busy Week

I'll let a lot of pictures do the talking for this post. Basically everything down here reflects what I've been up to last week. It was a crazy week but surely worth it! From 'What I Wore' to my favourite pieces from a fashion show, you're going to find a little bit of everything here. Enjoy! 

Thursday 22nd May- Fashion Week Launch Party

A great time with great people! What more could you want on a Thursday night?!



Kurt Paris Photography
With Christina from this is chri and Claire from This and That

Saturday 24th May- New Designers Fashion Show

Check out my post about the event here. Astounding talent for such a small island!

My Favourite Pieces from the Show:

Designer: Marco Parascandolo

Designer: Martina Spiteri

What I Wore:




Monday 26th May- Charles & Ron Fashion Show

Check out my post about the event here. This duo definitely exceeded my expectations!

My Favourite Pieces from the Show:




What I Wore:




Wednesday 28th May- Bridal Fashion Show

Check out my post about the event here. Let's get ga-ga over weddings!

My Favourite Pieces from the Show:

Wedding Bells

Pronovias

Loredana Roccasalva

What I Wore:

Svetlana SP Photography
With Dorianne from Ask dorianne and Justine from Fashion Finder



Saturday 31st May- River Island Opening

Check out my post on the event here. I'm so excited that we have River Island back in Malta!

What I Loved:






Sunday 1st June- My article on VIDA

Check out my article on VIDA which is now available online by clicking here.



That's it guys! 

Unfortunately, I couldn't attend all the events from Fashion Week due to my final exams but I am very thankful to all the organisers for putting together such a fashionable week. It was truly one hell of a great experience. 

Lyn xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home