<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Mother's Day

Monday, May 12, 2014

What I Wore: Mother's Day








Allow me to have an egoistic moment, talking about and showing you MY outfit on Mummy's Day. Oh well! The weather's getting warmer and regretfully I am pushing aside my jumpers and hopping into clothes which show my still very horribly white legs. My new Topshop crop top is absolutely perfect for the summer months and I am almost certain that I will go back for another one in the mint shade. 

Every day should be mother's day but it's nice to have one special day where it's all about someone who's been there through thick and thin and will be there till the end. All in all, a day well spent with the family! 

Happy Mother's Day xxx

Lyn xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home