<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Sky High

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What I Wore: Sky High

Hey guys!

We were blessed enough to have St. Paul shipwrecked on our little island and in return, we were given a public holiday. The weather was lovely yesterday and I decided to take a well-deserved day off from assignments and books and went to Marscascala to enjoy the sun!

I wore this grey sweater for the first time, which I bought of a little blog sale by Confessions of a former size 6 (THANK YOU!)
















 






















Yesterday's outfit consisted off this lovely sweater and my Zara jeggings. I wanted to keep my outfit as simple as possible as we planned to go for a walk. The black bag is from a random Ebay seller and the rings are from Asos, which I had totally forgotten about them for a while. They're now my new-found love!

I loved the sweater so much that I wore again to Uni today. I paired it with a denim jacket, a colourful statement necklace from Mvintage and my lilac creepers.



St. Paul, you're welcome to stop by anytime!

Lyn xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home