<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What I Wore: Camel and Grey

Sunday, February 23, 2014

What I Wore: Camel and Grey





Yes, I am still obsessed with quilted material. I wore this lovely grey skater dress for the first time and I loved its fit. I don't think I have any other dress in this colour which is why I opted for this shade when choosing this dress. I was always of the opinion that grey and camel would not work but I think this outfit proved me wrong.

Have a great Sunday!

Lyn xxx

2 Comments:

At February 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Think.Love.Makeup said...

I really like your necklace, and the quilted dress is so unique. Very pretty outfit.
Steph x
www.thinklovemakeup.com

 
At February 23, 2014 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thanks hun! I absolutely love your blog bdw :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home