<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Review- Anatomicals Shampoo & Conditioner

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review- Anatomicals Shampoo & Conditioner

Hey guys!

This review has been a long time coming but on the plus side, the prolonged wait gave me more time to test these two products out. I can now understand what the fuss is all about with the Anatomicals products and that it is definitely worth it!

When checking out the vast variety of products Anatomicals have, I decided to purchase the Peachy Head shampoo and The Sleek Shall Inherit the Earth conditioner. The reasons why I chose these products were, firstly because I was running out of my previous shampoo and conditioner. On the other hand, I like testing out new products for my hair instead of just sticking to a particular brand.

In this case, I think I will stick to Anatomicals for quite a long while since they succeeded in doing wonders for my hair. The shampoo is targeted for 'suicidal hair' and I can definitely see and feel the changes. My hair is so much smoother and shiner than it used to be. As for the conditioner, I could instantly feel my hair softer as soon as I rinsed my hair. My hair retained the peachy smell of the Peachy Head shampoo for two to three days which was a pleasant surprise.




































I will definitely re-stock them once I run out! Make sure you try Anatomicals and their funky names. They will soon make you wonder how you used to survive without them.

Have you tried Anatomicals yet? What do you think? 

Lyn xx 

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2014 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

great review, the peachy one is really to die for ;)

 
At February 17, 2014 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

It really is :) Thank you for such wonderful products!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home