<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Spotty Dotty: Weekend Outfits

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Spotty Dotty: Weekend Outfits

Heyy :)

I promised something special today and here it is! This is a double outfit post of what I wore this Friday and Saturday night. I haven't been doing any outfit posts recently, well mainly because I haven't been going out much. But I'm slowly getting my life back! YAY!


This is what I wore on Friday evening for a movie date. My boyfriend and I went to see 12 Years a Slave which was such a heartbreakingly good film! Both the heart print dress and the fuzzy sweater are from Newlook. I decided to wear black wool tights to keep me warm as well since I didn't feel like carrying a jacket or coat with me. The cut-out boots are from Boohoo and it's beginning to feel like I wear them all the time!

Saturday Night




We finally got round in going for our anniversary dinner which was almost two weeks ago! I wore a brand new white quilted dress with a blue spotted print from Boohoo. I am in love with this dress, especially the quilted material. I paired it up with my Zara pastel pink coat, black tights and black brogue wedges. And that gorgeous statement necklace is from Mvintage, which I absolutely adore!

Also, I apologise for the horrible quality of these photos but both my boyfriend and I forgot to take our camera out with us.

I promise that there will be more outfit posts (with better photos) in the near future now that I'm slowly getting a bit of my social life back.

Enjoy your Monday which will feel like Sunday tomorrow!

Lyn xx

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2014 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love love the necklace
Angele
new on the blog:
www.theeuropeanmalteser.com

 
At February 17, 2014 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Thank you xx It's my favourite necklace at the moment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home