<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Friday Favourites: 31st January 2014

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favourites: 31st January 2014

Heyyy :)

It's been a veeeryyy boring week as I had to study for my last exam and start planning the six assignments that I have to write till the 17th of February. YAY. So, basically I spent the whole week stuck inside, writing, studying and eating a lot of food I should not be eating. Thank God for the bad weather as I loathe staying inside if it's a beautiful day.

So with regards to outfits or clothing pieces, I do not have any favourites this week unless you want to see me in my onesie and I can assure you, you don't want to do that. The below pictures portray things that I crave for in my darkest hours!

Cupcakes



Time Machine

Fast forward to June! FAST!!


Pretty Little Liars

Even though sometimes it seems that this show does not go anywhere, I still can't get enough of it.



Kinder Chocolate 

Heaven in a little bar of chocolate, or two, or five!



Have a great weekend guys!
And to those of you stuck inside writing assignments or studying for their last exams, remember that the end is near :)

Lyn xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home