<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Review: Essence 112 Time for Romance

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review: Essence 112 Time for Romance

Hey everyone!

Yes I'm still alive even though I took a break from blogging this week to finish off some assignments. I've still got two more to go but we're getting there! I've skipped this week's Friday Favourites but don't worry, I've got something else planned for tomorrow so watch out for that :)

I was in a dire need for some stress relief and when I feel stress kicking in, I shop (my poor Visa!). I was browsing through the make-up section at the University Health Store and the Essence Colour & Go, 112 Time for Romance nail polish caught my eye. At first I thought it was too sparkly and gave off a Christmasy feel but I decided to but it anyway. I need a little glitter in my life right now!




I normally wouldn't go for a sparkly colour but as I said, something about this particular shade made it stand out from all the others that were on display. As you can tell from the picture, when this nail polish is applied, it produces little pieces of glitters which are not too chunky to make them stand out but just the right size for someone to notice them.


It is advisable to apply two coatings of this shade since the first one will leave it quick pale. Normally, all the Essence nail polishes that I try out last for a good four days. I also decided to use the Essence Quick Dry Topcoat to stretch out those extra two days. And what is there to complain with regards to their ridiculously cheap price?! You really cannot go wrong!

Do you like this colour? Let me know what you think!

Make sure to check back for tomorrow's post!

Lyn xx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home