<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Currently Craving: Urban Decay Naked3

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Currently Craving: Urban Decay Naked3

Hey guys!

It's time for a 'Currently Craving' post! If you ask anyone who knows me well enough, you'll find out that I'm always craving on something new but if I decided to write a post about it, then it's definitely serious!

My recent obsession is the gem known as Urban Decay Naked3.

Even the case is gorgeous!


This palette offers twelve never-before-seen shades and I must say, they are absolutely stunning. This is coming from a girl who doesn't usually go ga-ga over eye-shadows as I prefer to go for a plainer look. The variety of shades are incredible, ranging from very pale shades to an extremely deep black matte with a shimmery glittery look.

 Naked3 comes with a double-ended shadow brush/blender which looks like a very good applicator from the pictures and reviews that I have read on this product.

Go on, check this beauty out for yourselves on the Urban Decay website. I'm sure you'll be drooling all over it in no time. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Do you have Urban Decay Naked3? What are your thoughts on this palette?

Lyn xx

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2014 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

All the Naked palets are amazing but the third one is impressive ...its in my wishlist haha

Great post Lyn :) xx

 
At January 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Aaaa so gorgeous! Thanks Jos xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home