<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Friday Favourites: 24th January 2014

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Favourites: 24th January 2014

Hey guys! So I've been forcing myself to stay away this week as I had an exam today and needed to cram some serious studying with minimal distractions. So now that one of those dreadful tests is finally over, I decided to take the night off and write the Friday Favourites of the week to regain my energy!

So this week practically consisted of me dressed up in my pyjamas with mugs of coffee, but yes I still managed to find some very special items things which I adored throughout this week.


1. New Make-up Storage

I've been meaning to use this vintage Cadbury storage box and I decided to store all the regular make-up there so it would be easier for me on an early horrid morning. Everything was neatly stored when I first came up with the idea but a couple of rough mornings and there you have it! 




2. Beanies 

The few times I went out this week, I carried a beanie with me every single time. Besides the fact that my hair decided to turn against me, I felt warmer and more relaxed when I wore one. My preference was just a plain black one for this week. I can assure you, I looked nothing like the girl in the first picture but I love how she styled the black beanie with such a beautiful coat.


And if you really insist on seeing how I looked, here's one I posted on Facebook just before I headed for a quick get together with my cousins:


3. Monochrome Nails

I changed my nail colour twice this week; from black (Essence Colour & Go) to matte white (Barry M).

I adore this picture!


4. These two products below

Comment/ leave a message if you would like me to post a review on any (or both) of these products. I can safely say that I have fallen in love with both of them and they are now in my most used make-up box!




Happy Weekend! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home