<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Co-ordinates

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Co-ordinates

I'm still very unsure on whether I would wear these two co-ord separates and mix them together. What I'm sure of is that I like this trend on these Pinterest pictures that I was looking at. 

If anyone of you wants to try this look, it's quite a simple one to style. Just go for matching skirts and tops or blazers and trousers. However, make sure that you keep the rest of your outfit very simple and basic as the sole focus should be on the matching pair. Here's some inspiration for you risky fashionistas xx







Lyn xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home