<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Friday Favourites: 17th January 2014

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favourites: 17th January 2014

It's Friday again! YAY! I quite liked the idea of posting every Friday with my favourites so here's another one to let you know of my weekly obsessions :)


1. Printed Scarfs 

I don't know where this love for printed scarfs came from but I found myself constantly wearing them this week. It's probably an unconscious technique to hide my uninspired outfits due to exam time. All I know is that for this week, I said goodbye to my snoods and hello to these patterned ones.



















2. Lip Balms

I've been constantly applying this to my lips this week due to them being extremely chapped. What I'm currently using is the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter but the Rosy Lips is definitely my favourite.



















3. Spenser Hasting's Coat on Pretty Little Liars

This obsession is not healthy! It has been on my mind since last Tuesday and I am in love with it! I found an exact match on Asos but unfortunately, it is out of stock. If anyone finds something similar please let me know xx



















4. Scented Candles

One way to get me instantly relaxed and in a good mood is lighting a scented candle. I tried this little experiment when I was studying and I'm surprised to say that it actually works! I found myself studying peacefully instead of frantically panicking. Study buddies, you should try it!


Have a great weekend xxx





2 Comments:

At January 17, 2014 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That coat! Having dreams about it. I didn't know Vaseline made cocoa butter flavoured stuff.

 
At January 17, 2014 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Lyndsey Grima said...

Like I said, the Rosy Lips is my favourite but I don't mind this either. And that coat is amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home