<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: NYE Dresses

Sunday, December 29, 2013

NYE Dresses

Hi everyone!

It's almost New Year's Eve! How did that happen? We're all so busy these days, or at least I am. I didn't even have time to go dress shopping for a new dress to wear this NYE. What a shame. Thank God I've got one too many dresses in my wardrobe that I haven't worn yet so I guess I'll have to chose one of those.

Here's what I would have looked for in the shops or online sites this year in a NYE dress. Which one do you like best??

l


Lyn x

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Josii said...

4 Lyn! :)

 
At December 31, 2013 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous lyndzgrima said...

I love the 4th dress! xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home