<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Nail Polish Heaven

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Nail Polish Heaven

Hey guys :) So this post has got nothing to do with today being the last day of 2013. I happen to believe that if you want to change your life, you don't have to wait for the start of a new year to do so. I also don't want to review what has happened to me this year because I really wouldn't know where to begin. So while I wish you all the best for the upcoming year, here's a normal and ordinary post coming your way.

If you follow me on my Facebook page, last Friday I posted a picture of my two nail polishes which I got from Inglot. They have joined my very vast nail polish collection. I'm never tired of buying new colours to style my nails with. However, my main problem is that practically all the nail polishes I purchase seem to chip off VERY quickly! My nails can't seem to handle nail polish for more than three days and while I love trying on new colours, I really hate it when I have to take it off every couple of days. But the Inglot nail polishes are working very hard to be the ones to change that.

I applied the lilac nail polish ( Nail Enamel number 386) on Friday evening, shown in the picture below and it is still going strong after four days with no chipped pieces yet. I'm only taking it off because I want to apply a stronger and bolder colour to go with my NYE outfit. I also love the type of colour it takes when applied. It's very neat and delicate if you're looking for a cute pastel look. Thumbs up also goes to the brush since I found it a good applicator, being very soft and covering all the nail with one move.

Coming from a girl who constantly complains about chipped nail polishes, I honestly have nothing to complain about this time round! I can't wait to try out the pink one next time (Nail Enamel number 123).

Inglot Nail Polishes Left: Nail Enamel 386 Right: Nail Enamel 123
Inglot Nail Polishes 
Left: Nail Enamel 386 
Right: Nail Enamel 123


After applying Inglot Nail Enamel 386
      After applying Inglot Nail Enamel 386
On an unrelated note, have a great NYE and please be safe and don't drink and drive.

See you all next year xxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home