<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Favourite Pastel Pieces

Monday, January 13, 2014

Favourite Pastel Pieces

I love winter pastels! Who's with me?! I feel so refreshed when styling pastel pieces and they are a great reminder that spring is just round the corner. Here are a few of my favourite pastel pieces.




1. The first item is the first of two items in which I already own. Yes, I am still not over my Zara pink coat. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love looking at it, let alone wearing it. It's by far, my favourite winter piece this season!

2. I have been meaning to find the perfect excuse to buy, yet another purse, and this satchel is a match made in heaven.

3. I'm never tired of adding a new jumper to my always growing collection of knitwear. A minty green sweater seems like the perfect pastel colour for my next purchase.

4. I reviewed my Inglot lilac nail polish a couple of weeks ago. I love light shades on my nails and this lilac colour is my favourite at the moment.

5. I have been looking for a couple of vintage suitcases for when I have the time to re-decorate my bedroom and I fell in love with the ones in this picture. They are so pretty and I get the feeling of wanting to travel the world every time I look at them.

6. I'm usually not a fan of trainers as I rarely wear them but these Vans in a pastel look have got me drooling all over them like crazy. I think it's time to add a new pair of shoes to my closet ;)  

Another post should be coming up soon on how I style pastel pieces so keep an eye out for that. Until next time!

Lyn x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home