<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Friday Favourites

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friday Favourites

No, I do not think it's Friday. I'm not that crazy...YET. I was meant to post this yesterday evening but I was so tired that I slept before doing it. Also, I might be going on a little hiatus for a while. This exam period, assignments and thesis stress is sucking the life out of me. 

What I though about doing this Friday is a little post on what I loved this week; whether it's clothing pieces, accessories, beauty products, books etc. Basically anything that I was obsessed with during the week. So here it is! If you want me to keep doing this every week, let me know in the comment section or message me or something :)

Depressing at the Uni library
I'm loving the necklace I bought from Mvintage. I had been wanting this for a while and recently they added it to their Sale section and I just had to buy it! It gives a simple look, such as the white top I'm wearing from Topshop, the right edge. I also like the detail on the white top I decided to wear for the first time. 











 
Body Butter

I got these from London but honestly any body butter with a lovely smell would do at the moment. I'm finding that if I apply a little bit of body butter after I take a shower, I feel more relaxed and at peace so I'll definitely be applying it everyday for the next month or so. 

















Paulo Coelho- Brida

I always tend to buy books when I don't have time for reading them but I have decided to dedicate at least 30 mins of my day to do something I enjoy doing. I have never read a Paulo Coelho book (SHAME) so this will be my pick for the week. 


















I love Ellie Goulding and I'm loving everything about this video and the outfits. Everything's so sparkly and bright!

Enjoy your weekend xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home