<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Sales, Glorious Sales

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sales, Glorious Sales

You might have noticed that I've moved my blog from WordPress to Blogger. I love experimenting new templates and themes, and this is the reason why I switched sites. I felt that Blogger would allow more space and freedom to mix things up whenever I feel like it. Feel free to comment on the blog's little makeover but let's get started on a more pressing issue, SALES. 

The second of January is the best day of the year for every shopaholic or for someone browsing for a new bargain and I must say, I outdid myself this year. I managed to wake up early to hit the shops as soon as they open since I planned on being productive with regards to Uni stuff as well. I also got to wear my Christmas jumper! I know it's a little too late for that but the festive season isn't over till I say it is! 

What I wore today

My mum and I arrived at Sliema a bit early so we went for a coffee at Giorgio's Cafe

I have always been the first to complain how I rarely find anything appropriate in Malta's sales but this year was the first exception and I'm in love with everything that I purchased.

The aftermath

Revealing what's in the bags...

All the items I bought today
Knitwear- Zara 35.99
Jacket- Zara 59.99
Top- Topshop 21.50
Bag- Zara 22.99


Priority to the shoes!
Black flats- Pull & Bear 19.99
Slipper heels- Zara 37.99
Boots- New Look 29.99

And I haven't looked at online sales yet! God help my credit cards!

Lyn x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home