<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: What's in my weekend bag?

Friday, December 20, 2013

What's in my weekend bag?

This is the weekend that we break up for Xmas holidays from Uni, so my boyfriend and I planned a weekend trip to get away from all the stress and work that awaits us as from Monday. When you're at Uni and planning/writing your thesis, holidays lack that extra element of fun and excitement and includes that extra element of relief that you have more time to work on assignments.

But back to the weekend trip!

l (1)


I don't know if you're with me, but I find that planning for just one weekend is a bigger and harder challenge than packing for a whole week! You have to take only the essential things that you might use and nothing else. And you have to choose what you're going to wear beforehand and plan ahead! Easier said than done! Here's the outfits which made the cut this weekend. 


I've been eyeing all the shops and online sites for a fuzzy sweater ever since the weather started getting a bit colder and I found the perfect furry black sweater at NewLook. As for the denim jacket, I literally grabbed it from the post, since it arrived as soon as I was about to head out, and left! I ordered it from River Island and I decided to opt for a larger size so it could fit comfortably under a knitted sweater and I absolutely adore the fit and the material. The blazer is also from River Island which I bought last year and the skull top is from Asos, purchased this summer, with the only difference that mine is not a sweater but a T-shirt.

Both pairs of shoes and my much loved Zara jeggings are mentioned in my previous post. As for the accessories, I thought the above would be the best choice to compliment with all the outfits. My black handbag is the ideal option to match any outfit and it is also the perfect size to carry anything with me that I might need throughout the day.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lyn x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home