<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Birth Day Post

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Birth Day Post

Hi there! I've been thinking of setting up this blog for quite some time now. I might have had a blog or two before but it never seemed to work out. In the sense that, after a few posts, I tend to abandon my blog rambling completely. So here's another attempt, but this time, focusing on something that I most probably (I will try but I can't make any promises!) will not get tired of writing about. Style.

I believe in style not fashion, although I will admit, I love splurging on pieces which are VERY in at the moment but that I know will slowly fade away. But I also LOVE vintage pieces which sometimes makes me feel like an old grandma when compared to what teenagers are choosing to wear recently!

This is just an introductory post so be sure to keep yourself updated for upcoming posts. In the meantime, here's what I wore to Uni today.

20131217-190937.jpg

Scarf- Asos
Shirt- Missguided
Jeggings- Zara
Boots- Topshop

Lyn x

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2013 at 6:46 PM , Anonymous Jeyna Grace said...

Style not fashion.. good one! I agree :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home