<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://splashesoflooks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Splashes of Looks: Outfits for a Busy Day

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Outfits for a Busy Day

If you're like me and try to deal with a hundred and one things everyday, you have to make sure that you're wearing a comfortable/smart outfit to support every situation you have to deal with throughout the day. Most of the time, I juggle work in the morning and Uni in the afternoon or vice verse. Therefore, I have to dedicate some thought to my outfit choices. Here are three of my most favourite outfits to wear on these busy days. The first is what I chose to wear today.

3
Outfit 1

Knitwear is sure to keep you comfy all day and this sweater has that extra chique added to it, with regards to the pearl collar. I got mine from a random seller on Ebay! You can never go wrong with black jeans. They give the needed smart look to the outfit. I chose to wear my brown brogues and a rose gold watch from Asos. As for my purse, I chose a nude handbag, that I 'burrowed' from my mum from Aldo.

2
Outfit 2

This next oufit is ideal for when you want to look dressed up. I chose a black skirt with a striped top, together with a gold chunky necklace which I always seem to be wearing! I got my pair of black wedge boots from NewLook and they're ideal for giving that sophisticated look without leaving your feet terribly sore.



1
Outfit 3

In this look, the black staple jeans makes its second appearance. I paired it up with a basic white top and a fuzzy navy blue cardigan. This time, I opted for flats and I got my pair of studded pumps from Boohoo. As you can tell, I have an unhealthy obsession with statement necklaces, so expect a post on my own collection very soon!

Lyn x

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2013 at 9:36 AM , Anonymous What’s in my weekend bag? | Splashes of Looks said...

[…] pairs of shoes and my much loved Zara jeggings are mentioned in my previous post. As for the accessories, I thought the above would be the best choice to compliment with all the […]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home